Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sunshine with a side of green

FRUIT
to be continued...

PRT 1. Grapefruit
One of my fave fashion sets by Mattel in 2008-9 was the three piece fashion set (example above) with the 'fruit' inspired fashions, at first the grape set caught my eye, but when I played around with the outfits I found I really liked the grapefruit dress best :)


PRT2. WaterMelon
Is definatley my fave, I'm obsessed with flouro pink and green especially on dark african skin tones :P makes my fashion lobe crazy. I love the PVC with the soft glittery trimming, as shiny things seem to be very attractive.

PRT 3. Grape

The whole reason why i got this fashion pack was for this purple number that was my fave when I first saw it. It's still a wicked dress and i love the way it hangs and of course the little fruit decal which was to hard to turn away from. 











PRT 4. BlueBerry
The least liked of the fashion pack by my standards, although the pants are shiny and cute, one on they are baggy and loose and look like recycled trash bags, so i was disappointed when putting these on. The top is not much better despite the photo, its hard to get on as it shrinks to a really small size so doing it up is not much fun, but it looks great in photo's so I guess it's not that much of a downer.







  






No comments:

Post a Comment